Contact Gainsight PX Support
This article explains how to contact the PX Support team when things do not work as expected within the product. Before you reach out to PX support team, you can also search the Help Center for General FAQs, Installation guides, etc.
Login to Gainsight PX and Page Navigation
Login to Gainsight PX with your personal credentials. Gainsight PX Dashboard is displayed.
You can reach out to support via two ways:
- Option 1: Using Send Your feedback icon from Gainsight PX
- Option 2: By sending an Email
Option 1: Send Your feedback
- Click the Send your feedback icon in the upper right corner.
Clicking the Send your feedback icon displays We’d Love To Hear From You window.
- Select an issue type from the Select Category drop-down list as mentioned below.
- Feature Request
- General Feedback
- Enter the title of your request, in the Subject textbox. For Example: Question about boolean type.
- Enter the description of your request in the Description field.
- Click Submit.
Once the feedback is submitted, a ticket is generated in our system and you will receive an auto-generated email with your support request number.
Option 2: Sending an Email
User can also submit their request/feedback directly by emailing to email@example.com.
Once the ticket is submitted, our Gainsight PX Support team will begin working on the ticket. You will receive updates via email.
Help Center stores all the PX documents that can help you learn more about the product. You can find articles, help, advice to use PX product more effectively. To refer PX documents, click Help Center.