Gainsight PX Slack Integration
This article explains how you can enable Gainsight PX’s integration with Slack. When a connection to Slack is configured, Gainsight PX periodically sends the information about new User Sign-up, Email Engagement, Survey Completed, Feedback received, and Engagement Management.
A channel must already be created or exist on Slack for the integration.
To create a connection between Gainsight PX and Slack:
- Login to Gainsight PX with your personal credentials. Gainsight PX Dashboard is displayed.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Click the Add To Slack button on the Integrations page. System redirects you to the Slack Web-app page.
- Select the channel you want to authorize for the integration from Post to dropdown list. For Example, #px_slack_integration.
- Click Authorize. System redirects back to your Gainsight PX application and displays the status as Authorized.
- Click the Settings icon. Slack Settings dialog displays.
- Select the data you wish to send to Slack from below parameters:
- Engagement Management
- User Sign-up
- Email Engagement
- Survey Completed
- Click Apply.